FIRST to look at.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Moved to OR and need a Critter

I just moved to OR and lived here for 3 months with out any pets (you will never see my turtles again; they are in TX) I got bored I could not have any tanks in our rental house so I thought, why not bowls so I could have Betta fish. So I bought a bowl at Goodwill. Finally, I went to the pet store-- Petco. WOW!!!! the Bettas were looking great there!!!! I was going to get a regular Betta but a fancy one caught my eye. He was the prettiest of all the Bettas there. He turned out to be the most expensive one, being a Half Moon Betta as you will soon see. Instead of being $3 he was $14 . Well, as you might have guessed, I had to have this extraordinary Betta. I named him Fatal1ty (spelled that way).


1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a pretty fish! I can see why you wanted him! He looks like he's frowning in the bottom picture. :~)

    ReplyDelete